Lancome's iconic Teint Idole Ultra Wear now available in a powerful colour corrector.
An ultra-pigmented, long-wearing, full-coverage colour corrector that camouflages common skin concerns such as discolouration, redness, sallowness, under-eye dark circles, dullness or dark spots based on your skin concern. Blends seamlessly for a lightweight, second-skin feel and a natural finish. A little goes a long way!
The breakthrough micronized emulsion colour correction technology neutralises areas of discolouration and blemishes for a more even skin tone. Brightens dullness, minimises dark circles and spots for fair complexions. Teint Idole Ultra Wear Camouflage Colour Corrector is suitable for normal, combination, oily and dry skin tone. Non-comedogenic. Tested under dermatological control.
- Yellow: Neutralises the look of dark circles with blue undertones (fair/light skin tones).
- Peach: Neutralises the look of dark circles with purple undertones (medium skin tones).
- Orange/Red: Neutralises the look of dark circles (deep/dark skin tones).
- Green: Neutralises the look of redness.
- Lavender: Neutralises the look of yellow and sallow skin to add brightness.
How to Apply Teint Idole Ultra Wear Camouflage Colour Corrector?
- Squeeze a pea-sized amount of colour corrector on the back of your hand, use your fingers to warm up the product before applying it on your face.
- Use a small concealer brush, beauty blender, or your fingers to apply the colour corrector onto your concerned area to neutralize the appearance of any discolouration.
- To help brighten the look of your complexion, dab your shade of Teint Idole Camouflage Full Coverage Concealer on top of the colour corrector. Gently blend the edges into your skin.
- Now your skin will look positively flawless. This combination is perfect to seamlessly cover dark circles, imperfections, or any other areas of uneven skin tone.
• Long-wear formula
• Lightweight texture
• Precise application
• Won't settle into fine lines and wrinkles
Please be aware that ingredient lists for the products of our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on your product package for the most up to date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable to your personal use.