Absolue Fluid Foundation
Discover Lancôme’s most luxurious serum-in-oil foundation, the perfect blend of 45% acti ... Read full description
Discover Lancôme’s most luxurious serum-in-oil foundation, the perfect blend of 45% active skincare ingredients and highly reflective oils.
The ultimate sensorial experience: a divine serum-in-oil, Absolue Sublime Rejuvenating Essence Foundation transforms upon contact with the skin. Generous and luscious on the application, the texture of this liquid foundation melts into the skin in perfect osmosis to become a fine, fresh and sensual oil. Its delicate and refined fragrance reveals an opening burst of mandarin, bergamot and cardamom to energize the senses, just before the voluptuous and emblematic “Absolue Coeur de Rose”.
To enhance and reveal all the radiance of your skin, Absolue Sublime Rejuvenating Essence Foundation is available in four shades.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE IT
- Serum-in-oil foundation
- 45% active skincare ingredients
- Contains active skincare ingredients to help smooth and even skin
- Sensorial texture that transforms into a lightweight oil on application
- Melts into skin
- Radiant finish
- Fragranced with bergamot, mandarin and rose absolute
The Absolue Essence Foundation will reveal:
- A renewed youthful complexion: sublime golden glow, smoothed and evened out skin, and visibly transformed.
- When used over time, bare skin improves.
How to use the Absolue Sublime Rejuvenating Liquid Foundation:
1. Blend the foundation with smoothing kabuki brush.
2. Start applying the product in circular motions for overall smoothness. Follow by upward motions for lifting.
G862153 - INGREDIENTS
- : • AQUA / WATER • CYCLOPENTASILOXANE
What are silicones?
Silicones are synthetic ingredients that come in the form of oils and gels with a more or less thick texture. To identify them in our products, take a look at the ingredients list on packaging. They can be found under names such as DIMETHICONE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONOL, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, AMODIMETHICONE, CYCLOMETHICONE. The easiest way to identify silicones is to look for words that end in one of these: –cone, –conol, –silane or –siloxane.
• ALCOHOL DENAT. • GLYCERIN • PHENYL TRIMETHICONE • DIMETHICONE • ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE • PEG-10 DIMETHICONE • BIS-PEG/PPG-14/14 DIMETHICONE • DIMETHICONE/POLYGLYCERIN-3 CROSSPOLYMER • CAMELLIA OLEIFERA SEED OIL • TALC • ORBIGNYA OLEIFERA OIL / ORBIGNYA OLEIFERA SEED OIL • ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE • ADENOSINE • MAGNESIUM SULFATE • DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE • HYDROXYPROPYL TETRAHYDROPYRANTRIOL • DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL • CITRUS LIMON PEEL OIL / LEMON PEEL OIL • TOCOPHERYL ACETATE • PARFUM / FRAGRANCE • LINALOOL • LIMONENE • CITRAL • [+/- MAY CONTAIN CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES • CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE] • (F.I.L. B161227/1)
Please be aware that ingredient lists for the products of our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on your product package for the most up to date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable to your personal use.