EYE CONTOUR DEFINITION - CLASSIC PENCIL - PRECISE APPLICATION
Lancôme® Crayon Khol in Bronze is a classic eye lining pencil that lets you outline, empha ... Read full description
Lancôme® Crayon Khol in Bronze is a classic eye lining pencil that lets you outline, emphasise or redefine the shape of your eyes easily and precisely. Loaded with colour pigments, choose from a range of shades to coordinate with your eye shadow or your eye colour. Suitable for use above or below the lash line to create the look you desire.Easily define and contour your eyes with Crayon Khôl eyeliner.
Create a sophisticated, razor sharp look, or build a sultry, dramatic smoky eye to make an intense, bold statement.
The creamy, ultra-blendable eyeliner pencil delivers high definition colour and precise application in one swipe.
Choose from a range of colours to complement your unique look.
HOW TO APPLY CRAYON KHÔL
• Enhance a smoky eye look by gently pulling down the lower lid and gliding the pencil along the inner part of the eyelid.
• Define the upper lash-line staying as close to the roots of the lashes as possible.
• Extend the line just past the outer corner of the eye to elongate the eye contour.
If you are finding it tricky to create a seamless line, dot the pencil along the lash line and blend together with a brush.
• Precise application
• Creamy & blendable
• Sultry & dramatic eye looks
• Natural & sophisticated makeup
• High definition, contours eyes
Its creamy, ultra-blendable eyeliner pencil
- C1-18 TRIGLYCERIDES • BEHENYL ALCOHOL • TALC • ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE • STEARALKONIUM HECTORITE • SILICA • PROPYLENE CARBONATE • TOCOPHEROL • ASCORBYL PALMITATE • [+ / - MAY CONTAIN CI 7547 / CARMINE • CI 77 / ALUMINUM POWDER • CI 777 / ULTRAMARINES • CI 77163 / BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE • CI 77491 • CI 77492 • CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES • CI 7751 / FERRIC FERROCYANIDE • CI 77742 / MANGANESE VIOLET • CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE • MICA]
Please be aware that ingredient lists for the products of our brand are updated regularly
- . Please refer to the ingredient list on your product package for the most up to date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable to your personal use.