Hypnôse Doll Eyes Mascara
DOLL-EYED EFFECT - WIDE EYE - VOLUMIZING
Watch lashes turn into a doll-eyed look with Lancôme's Hypnôse Doll Eyes. A must-have ... Read full description
Watch lashes turn into a doll-eyed look with Lancôme's Hypnôse Doll Eyes.
A must-have mascara to create beautiful lashes that look extended and lifted, Hypnôse Doll Eyes evenly coats lashes without weighing them down.
Sweep on using our cone shaped brush and watch your eyes transform into a dazzling wide-eyed look.
HOW TO APPLY HYPNÔSE DOLL EYES
? Our unique cone shaped brush ensures the ideal load with each application, even in the inner corner of the eyes.
? Apply your mascara from the base of your lashes working through to the tips, in zigzag movements, for maximum coverage.
• Volumized, extended and lifted lashes
• Wide-eye effect
• Flirtatious lash fringe for a bold, curved and clump-free finish
• Precise, separated corner and bottom lashes
• New unique cone-shaped brush for an extremely smooth application, perfect for hard-to-reach corner and bottom lashes
• Nylon bristles combined with the exclusive FiberShineTM formula to sculpt, curl and load every single lash
- AQUA / WATER / EAU - PARAFFIN - COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA / CARNAUBA WAX / CIRE DE CARNAUBA - STEARETH-2 - CERA ALBA / BEESWAX / CIRE DABEILLE - ACACIA SENEGAL / ACACIA SENEGAL GUM - ALCOHOL DENAT
- . - STEARETH-2 - CETYL ALCOHOL - POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE - PEG/PPG-17/18 DIMETHICONE - TDI/TRIMELLITIC ANHYDRIDE - COPOLYMER - SODIUM POLYMETHACRYLATE - SILICA - 2-OLEAMIDO-1,3-OCTADECANEDIOL - PHENETHYL ALCOHOL - NYLON-12 - DISODIUM EDTA - HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE - CAPRYLYL GLYCOL - PANTHENOL - PENTYLENE GLYCOL - POLYQUATERNIUM-1 - SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE - [+/- MAY CONTAIN CI 777 / ULTRAMARINES - CI 77491 - CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES - MICA]
Please be aware that ingredient lists for the products of our brand are updated regularly
- . Please refer to the ingredient list on your product package for the most up to date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable to your personal use.